Thursday, August 6, 2015

Double standard and Chinese food

I had a stressful morning again. I was actually excited to dress up and hang with my girls from work for the weekend seminar. I'm odd and like seminars. It's the babysitting that is stressful. And the long list of other things I'd rather be making time for. (Pretend it's ok to end in prepositions.) 
But julia awoke with a croup cough. I called the pediatrician's office and got her in first thing. I had my hair curled, heels on, the babysitting check written, and was ready to be only a little late after the doc visit. We were in and out so I was on my way to Doe's when I called Steven who told me it was heartless to take a sick baby to them. Dang. We stopped by the house. I git a coloring book for Tyler. We went to publix to get the Rx for steroids for Julia who did indeed have croup. Then I went to the seninar. Julia fell asleep in the stroller. The kids got chips and started reading. I had them along the back wall since there were no chairs open. Then I sat with my team. I got asked to leave since they are not equipped for kids. Good! Yet embarrassing. 
So home. I got isaac started on writing. He cried. They dumped the bag of chips and books out. The house was a disaster! The kids played with Eirit's dog while I edited a couple pics then i took Julia for a nap then Tyler. Dylan went to organize his room. Isaac wrote two assignments. I was tired. Why couldn't this bonus day be fun? I had to wake up Tyler to take the boys to violin lessons. They lasted forever! I got Chinese for dinner and got home at 6:30. We left it out so it would still be warm for Stevwn. It's after 10pm and he is not on his way home yet. 
That's the double standard. 
When has he put the kids to bed wome? He gets irritated when i went to the hospital with Everett. He does not want me to do anything extra. 
He does not make time like this for me. 
I'm jealous. I want to gonout dancing with friends or want to for once not have to rush home from whatever I an doing. So i had dinner ready. I did not make it. Good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment