Tuesday, August 18, 2015

High low

Yesterday was a high. Happy anniversary to us. 
Today was stressful. I had gone to bed having not planned the tomorrow at all, just being relieved i had found a babysitter. I was later than I wanted to be for work. I had to take half of the kids to a babysitter and had to pay, but not for all day. They got dropped off when Steven got to his dental cleaning with me. Steven dislikes me cleaning his teeth b/c he dislikes medical offices of any kind. So having the kids was an added stress. I had one if my church youth group girls shaddow me. She cane in the middle of my first patient. He was bew to me, so the first impression was off and having her made him a little nervous so my energy has to go even more into wowing him. It worked, once we mentioned BYU, he told us about a road trip through SLC where he got to sit in and hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir reherse. After that, he said he wanted me to do his other side SRP. Yay. But dang, he is now taking my "marketing " time slot I have been trying to reserve. I has planned on taking a dental selfie with Shaylee but did normt get the chance. i did not get a chance to do my mom's retainers. I did not write down an address for thank yous or an enail for reviews. Regret is not a good feeling. I did not have dinner plans but Steven saved the day. I had to put Julia in bed for a nap in the middle of dinner and ended up changing a poopy diaper. I went to change out of my scrubs and felt like just sleeping in my bed. Instead I changed and went down to finish my chicken patty sandwich and bad salad. Tyler asked me to feed him. Isaac was being a gross eater. Everyone had left the table. I tokd tyler to eat his food by himself and also threatened Isaac. Steven ket the boys go outside snd i ate alone. Steven wanted me to go go keep him company. I justwanted to eat. I was so tired. I lated on the ground next to Steven and Julia woke up. I'm annoyed. She wanted to join her big loud brothers outside her window. She refused to lay down with me. She cried until I tokd her I would take her outside if she came and gave me a kiss. She did. Steven invited us to the pool, fire pit, and fireworks.
Nice. Until Tyler pushed my buttons and I realized I had missed Dylan's best friend's beach evening. I had not planned. I'm going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment