Steven went to Publix at lunch and got the diapers, sushi to share once I got home, chicken pattys, other chicken thingies and other buns for another night, a salad kit, mashed potatoes, and dessert. Steven took Dylan and picked him up for me. He let me take a long nap. I made the dinner. He let me keep Julia here while I ran to the fabric store then made it just in time to church. He didn't want to, but I repeated how it was pouring outside. I really think he wanted me to take her with me. His plans were to work on the shed but it was pouring. I was planning on taking her but she was whining and tired. I put her to sleep and he was okay with it.
He asked if I was going to bed soon. He said I need a massage. I said I thought he was mad at me. About the warm milk shake. He said I need to get over that. Then Tyler came down stairs and we didn't finish a talk that was almost started.
I want him to care about my feelings and validate them and be sensitive to me. I am not happy right now. I was on a happy zone for a while there, even felt like I was getting in shape and getting my act together. Guess I was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment