Tuesday, June 9, 2015

photoshoots and babysitting

This week my babysitters needed to switch days, but one couldn't cover all of her new day. So I got young women from the church to cover it. It's complicated and I asked 3 and 2 said they could. I told Steven. One of the days is for tomorrow, Wednesday. I got it covered for the morning. Steven was irritated with me for thus making him "drive 45 minutes into work and 45 minutes back" b/c it's not appropriate for him to be here w/ a young girl babysitter. I said I'd work on something else. He said no, that he would just go into work. He made it clear how much I was putting him out by me figuring it all out then going to him w/ my solution.

I told him the other issue about the 2nd part of Thursday. He said he could go into work early to get the kids at 3. So, between patients, I cancelled 2 babysitters, figured out Corrie's schedule, got Don to agree that I could use his house, clocked out to call Don's neighbor to get her son to babysit tomorrow, and re-figure out babysitting. I texted Steven that he cold work in his undies in peace. He texted back a dinner option that he'd make. I didn't reply b/c it was when I was w/ a patient.

Just now, he told me that his plan of going into work early doesn't work w/ him being able to take Dylan to scout camp in the morning. Now what?! Don was my first choice, but he already told me that he has an appointment and would not be done until about 9 (b/c I was also trying to coordinate when he could see the baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment