6/6/15
The kids had morning soccer games. We went home to make sandwiches and eat food at the house after getting 7-11 icees. Steven's surprise/treat.
We stayed home instead of meeting up w/ my brother who was at the beach. We did not have to take Kat to the airport, my mom figured that out. I did not go over to my mom's 'til about 3 so we could just relax after the games at the house. Steven had yard work to do and had already seen my family. He told me and the kids he thought it would be a good pizza and movie night.
Everybody was in the pool except for Hollie. She had gotten out of the shower and was ready to grab one of her kids to shower her. She asked if we wanted to grab something to eat w/ them somewhere. I was fine w/ whatever, I just wanted to be w/ them and let our kids play. Gracie and Tyler played while Heidi got ready. Gracie's turn. I got my kids out and changed and they finally picked Stake and Shake as their to go treat since they do not have one in TX and it's their tradition. I called Steven at 4:30 saying we were going to Stake and Shake and asked if he wanted anything. A shake. I thought we would still have time for pizza and a movie since it was so early. But they loaded up and we didn't leave right away. We left by 5. Stake and Shake took forever!!! I waited to order the shakes 'til after we ordered food so that order could go in. Steven's untouched shake sat there. Julia needed to walk around so I tried to pay but Don didn't let me. I didn't want to order steven food although I figured that would be just as good as pizza b/c the place was taking way too long. So I figured it was good that he was getting a pizza. Since I tried to pay, Don went up there and I figured he was going ahead and paying. Everybody was finishing up anyway. I got their dog, who had ran away before, out of their car and walked the parking lot w/ the stroller which was already out. What was my family doing in there? Sheesh, time was going by. I put the shake and my phone in the car b/c I seriously thought I would do one lap and everybody would come out, we'd give hugs, and part ways. But steven had texted asking if I was still there. We didn't leave until after 7!! Good thing it's not a school night and there's still pizza and movie time.
But steven was out doing yard work. Lucky. So I figured at least the kids got to play w/ cousins and get shakes and we saved $ on dinner, although I wish I could've paid for at least our food. But Steven lectured me on how I could've asked them to remake my shake since it took so long and it wasn't really a cold shake consistency any more. If it was not empty, I would've taken it from him and thrown it int he trash. But by the time he complained to me, he had finished it. He made me feel like trash. I hadn't wanted to be stuck at Stake and Shake! I was already down on myself for going with them instead of parting ways before. But I had felt bad about not spending the day with them - a Saturday when I don't have work or any excuse not to hang w/ my family. I felt so guilty already. Not to mention the fact that I still had not even grieved for my grandma. And I hadn't gone to see Everett for days myself. There're a lot of emotions going on and I really just want my husband to hold me and like me. But he is irritated with me yet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment