Thursday I picked up Chick Fil A. I considered making dinner but Steven had taken the kids from Corrie, picked up Dylan from scout camp, took them to the park to play with boomerangs, and was hungry so didn't want to wait for something to be cooked. He suggested Chick Fil A and was so happy to see it walk through the front door.
Friday we had hot dogs at the Rays game.
Saturday I cooked chicken pattys in the oven and we ate by the pool while Steven finished the shed then I took the kids to the beach clean up and we had a quesadilla and cuban sandwich at the Paradise Grille there.
Sunday Steven said he'd go to my mom's if I was going later and would be quick. But she brought the boys back.
Monday we had Steven's birthday pool party and had Hungry Howies pizza w/ juice boxes, waters and I cut up watermellon. We cooked marshmallows over the fire. Birthday cake for dessert.
Tuesday I made tortilini and a superfoods salad mix bag salad.
Wednesday 6/17/15 - I made baja fish tacos w/ black beans and rice as a side, also lime chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment